- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women are predicted to develop heart disease in their lifetime
- There are approx. 40,000 to 50,000 strokes in Canada Each year
- 1 in 2.4 men and 1 in 2.7 women living in Canada will develop cancer.
- 1 in 9 women will develop breast cancer
- 1 in 11 men and 1 in 18 women will develop lung cancer
- An estimated 50,000 Canadians, twice as many women as men, have Multiple Sclerosis.
- An estimated 3,075 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer every week.
Sources: Heart and Stroke Foundation, National Cancer Institute, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
What is Critical illness and how can I benefit from buying insurance?
Critical illness insurance is a form of protection that can provide you with a lump sum payment if you suffer from a covered critical illness and the survival period is satisfied. The physical and emotional strain of a critical illness can be severe and when you combine that with the potentially damaging financial impact, the result can be devastating.
That’s where the critical illness benefit comes in—you are free to spend the money as you wish—such as to help cover lost income, to pay for private nursing or out-of-country treatment, for medical equipment or even to pay off your mortgage. It can help you where you need it most so you can focus all your energy on recovering.
A critical illness can happen to anyone and some people may not even qualify at a later stage, so, get it while you are healthy and I am just a phone call away in Brampton or Mississauga, Ontario. So, please call meat 647 219 1414 or me and let me help you in getting benefits in buying the Insurance .