- Also called Medical Insurance which is the primary concern whether you are traveling outside Canada or coming to Canada as a visitor or a landed immigrant.
- If you are immigrating to Ontario, Canada, you are required to wait for 90 days after you land here before your OHIP Insurance can start covering you.
- An average charge for the hospital per night can cost you approximately $3,000. It’s very important that you have travel insurance and to a good amount.
- Similarly, if you are a resident of Ontario and now visiting another country, you should try and obtain some travel insurance as OHIP may not cover you for everything.
- And if you are travelling for business or personal, it’s important to have Emergency Travel Insurance coverage to protect you from medical emergency away from home.
Talk to me at647 219 1414 or email to me and I will help you get the coverage you need. It’s better to plan ahead and be assured that you are covered with the help of a licensed Insurance Broker & a Financial Advisor.